Guide to writing a Persuasive Essay
Persuasive essays are one of the most common assignments because teachers want to see that students have the ability to convince their audience of a certain argument or point. This is why it is very crucial to have a good vocabulary and an even better understanding of the English language so that readers can easily know what you are trying to argue and how you are going about it. It is challenging for many students to write persuasively and rhetorical skills do not come easily for a lot of people. However, our writers at BuyEssaySafe.com have a lot of experience writing the best persuasive essays on a wide variety of topics.
How to write a persuasive essay
- Think of your topic and your viewpoints on that subject.
- Decide how you are going to convince your readers to take your side. What are your supporting arguments?
- Determine the opposing view and produce solid arguments against it.
- Create an outline for your essay (introduction, body with supporting evidence, conclusion).
- Spend time crafting your persuasive essay. Hire one of our experts to help you!
- Have a friend read your essay to see if it’s convincing.
Tips for writing a persuasive essay:
- Pay attention to your vocabulary and language use. One of the main problems students face in writing persuasive essays is that they tend to get overly passionate or dramatic in arguing your point. Passion is good, but try to avoid using superlative words or phrases that don’t have evidence to support them.
- Define the tone of the paper in the introduction. Is it basically an opinion piece? Or is it grounded in academic research? Explicitly describing your approach at the beginning of your paper will help your reader understand what to expect.
- Provide arguments that are not only your own. It is important to provide opposing views and to research enough perspectives on the topic to effectively convince your audience. It’s one thing to say, “I believe…” but to say “Biologist Dr. Jones believes…”, for example, might be more persuasive.
- Follow all the instructions exactly as outlined by your teacher. It may be tempting to write more or fewer words or to format your essay in a way that appeals to you personally since persuasive essays often feel very personal, but sticking to all the assignment requirements is the only way to ensure top grades.
- Do not go on tangents. Stick to the point! Look at each of your arguments separately – Do they address your main thesis statement? Are they related to the main point of your essay? These are important questions for all persuasive essay writers to consider.
If you are unsure how to write a persuasive essay, do not hesitate to seek out assistance. It can be very tough to think of the correct words to argue a point effectively. Here at BuyEssaySafe.com, our team of skilled academic writers can convince any audience at any point. We are expert persuasive writers, and we are more than happy to help with your persuasive writing assignment.