Executive Summary Writing Help Online
An Executive Summary is a condensed version of paper, research study, or a business report written for a specific target audience. Sounds complicated, doesn’t it? But there is a trick, especially when writing a computer science paper and we’ll show you how it is done properly. So, how do you write a compelling executive summary? Simple. By ensuring it does not contain random information. But what are the pieces of information considered as relevant? Online essay writer service can give you that information. However, first, your executive summary must give the readers an idea of the problem and at the same time offer concrete solutions on how to address said issues. Second, you should outline conclusions, recommendations, results, and present the next step or next course of action in a clear and precise manner.
Your executive summary is considered well-written if it provides the readers highlights of the report that will help convince your audience invest their time and money in the business and make an informed decision without having to read the entire document. It helps save your readers both time and effort from sifting through a long and tedious report.
When creating the executive summary, you must also keep in mind that the document is self-sufficient and must note that it is different from how an abstract, introduction, or preface is written.
An Executive Summary should:
- Start with a new page.
- Be placed on the second page of the report.
- The running head is at the top right-hand side of the page along with the page number.
- The words Executive Summary is typed at the center of the document and on the first line of the second page of the report without special formatting such as bold, underlined, or italicized.
- Be evenly spaced (double spaced). There should be no extra space between the words Executive Summary and the main text.
- Have a length of one to three pages or no more than ten percent of the total number of pages of the report it is summarizing.
- Be able to stand alone and make sense without the reader having to read the entire work.
- Contain short and concise paragraphs.
- Be informative.
- Be written in a formal tone that is appropriate for its target audience. It must be jargon-free and be devoid of pronouns (I, we, our, etc).
- Brief and well-edited.
- Present the major points precisely by making use of the following for ease of reading:
- Graphics. A clear, precise, and effective way of stating and highlighting the problems and issues discussed in the report.
- Bullets. For brevity and emphasizing points and arguments.
- Headings. Keep the summary organized by theme.
- Contain the following:
- Statement of the problem.
- A brief background of information.
- The purpose of the report or research study: how the audience will benefit from solving the problem stated.
- The solution to the problem.
- Lists advantages and disadvantages for courses of action presented.
- Summary of the results, conclusions, and specific recommendations addressing the problems mentioned in the report.
- The next step or course of action.
- Be written last to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
The reference page format above serves as a basic guide and is a general format. There are different formats from various other sources such as websites and reference books.
We at BuyEssaySafe.com can write a customized and high quality executive summary including other types of papers for you. Contact us know and get a brilliant output!