Useful Tips in Writing Your Dissertation Conclusion
One of the most essential parts of your dissertation is conclusion. Dissertation conclusion shows a deep understanding of the research analysis, interpretation, hypothesis and literature review. It is the part of your dissertation where you present your research results and its implication to your proposed hypothesis. This is the section that you must offer exact justification. The conclusion itself has three main sections. These are recommendations, limitations and strength of your dissertation.
- Recommendation section – In the recommendation section, you must present the results of your methods and how readers can apply it on their own. Moreover, if you want to show great results and do not have enough time to complete it, please check out the most reliable writing service: https://BuyEssaySafe.com/essay-writing-service/.
- Limitations – On the other hand, pertain to the reiteration of the scope or limit of your research. Tell your readers which areas your research is not applicable. Limitations can focus on your questionnaire, research design, and your sample size. Normally, each dissertation has a small target subject. It is understandable that there are some areas that are not covered by your dissertation.
- Strength – In the conclusion, it is important that you vividly highlight the positive or the strengths of your paper. Ask yourself: what are the areas in which your research sheds light? How does your paper can be used in future use?
Finally, you are almost at the end of your dissertation paper. But you have to keep in mind that dissertation conclusion is not just about the summation of the findings of your study. Rather, writing a dissertation conclusion involves the following:
- Reiteration of the implications of your dissertation to the area of your expertise or field of study. In this section, the writer has an opportunity to give meaning to the results by explaining how their data could be applied practically in their field of study. Writing the dissertation conclusion is the most exciting component of the dissertation process, because it provides the writer with the ability to explain to the world why their research project matters, how this information can be used, and what future directions research studies in the field should take to build upon this information.
- The dissertation conclusion should restate the hypothesis of your study and explain whether it is correct or incorrect. Did the findings of your study prove or disprove your hypothesis? This has to be mentioned in the conclusion part of your dissertation.
- Next, it should comment on important findings of the study and show how these findings are related to practical applications. Make recommendations based on the findings of your study as well as the literature review you have used.
- Lastly, the dissertation conclusion should discuss what future studies should be conducted based on the questions that have been raised in the experiment. Also, mention how the field of study can benefit from further future research.
BuyEssaySafe.com is available to help you throughout each step of the dissertation conclusion writing process. Our professional writers will tie your dissertation together in a manner that exemplifies the strength of your argument. We will provide you with a non-plagiarized and high-quality dissertation paper.